In implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter „GDPR“), concerning data protection, the company provides you with the following information:
Purposes of processing and legal basis
Your personal data are processed:
– without your express consent, pursuant to art. 6 GDPR, for the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party or of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same, to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a Regulation, Community legislation or an order of authority;
– with your express consent, pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, for marketing purposes (sending you by mail, mail and telephone, newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material on products and services offered by the owner, detect the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services, send them by mail, mail and telephone, communications commercial or promotional activities of third parties.
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out, pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 2 GDPR, through the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Your personal data are subjected to paper, electronic and automated processing.
They may be made accessible for the purposes indicated above to employees and collaborators, as well as to third-party companies and other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies, etc.).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by their nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (for example: IP address, computer domain names used by users / visitors who connect to the site etc. ).
This data can be used for:
– statistical information (so they are anonymous) and to check the correct functioning of the ISOTEX website. Data on web contacts are not stored long and are deleted after a reasonable period of time.
– for commercial / marketing use by Isotex Srl, which in this case can transmit them to an external company in order to feed and process a CRM for internal use.
It should be noted that such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes against the ISOTEX Srl website or other sites connected or connected to it.
Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and / or other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Specify summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Also in this case, the data provided voluntarily by users / visitors may be used for commercial / marketing purposes by Isotex Srl, which may transmit them to an external company in order to feed and process a company CRM for internal use.
Data transfer abroad
The Data Controller will not transfer personal data collected to a third country or to an international organization.
Data conservation period
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes of service, we will delete personal data from the sixth year from the last recorded contact, always in compliance with regulatory obligations.
Place of data conservation
Personal data are stored on servers located at ISOTEX Srl, Via D’Este 5/7 and 5/8 a Poviglio.
As an interested part, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, has the following rights:
– ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete data, or limit the processing of data concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
– obtain, without any impediments, from the Data Controller, the data in structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
– withdraw consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights you can send a communication to the Data Controller at the address by registered mail or by mail to the address: [email protected]
Treatment includes an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue these additional purposes.